News & Notes
We strive to be the go to resource for our members on up-to-date information on industry trends, regulatory activity, and policy matters.
Newsletter links will open in a new Web browser window or tab.
- February 28, 2018The Division of Aging Services in the Department of Human Services has reached out to Theresa Edelstein, LANJ’s Regulatory Consultant, with information about updates to the EARC-PAS (LTC-34) for 2018. We are alerting nursing facilities about the availability of the updated EARC-PAS (LTC-34) and related instructions for 2018. Please share this information with your case ... [more]
- February 28, 2018Members are encouraged to send feedback on Bills A1271 and S1295 to LeadingAge New Jersey’s President & CEO, Jim McCracken. Download a copy of A1271 (PDF) and S1295 (PDF) [more]
From the President’s Desk
- January 5, 2018Hello LeadingAge New Jersey Members, Partners, Supporters & Friends, I wanted to reach out to all of you upon joining LeadingAge New Jersey as your President/CEO. I am excited to serve the association, its members, and the LeadingAge network. I look forward to working with all of you to deliver a high-quality trade association experience. We have ... [more]
News from Trenton
- MAAC Quarterly Meeting A significant portion of the meeting was devoted to a presentation providing an update on the New Jersey FamilyCare Behavioral Health program, including an update on behavioral health integration and office based opioid treatment services. The presentation was given by Roxanne Kennedy, the Director of Behavioral Health Management for the New Jersey FamilyCare ... [more]
Advocacy in Action
- June 26, 2018On June 21, 2018, President & CEO James W. McCracken wrote to Senator Joseph Vitale, chair of the Senate Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens Committee and Assemblyman Herb Conaway, chair of the Assembly Health and Senior Services Committee, urging both lawmakers to consider legislation sponsored by Senator Robert Singer (LD-30) and Assemblyman Daniel Benson ... [more]