If you are interested in presenting to our membership, please contact the LeadingAge New Jersey office.
- This event has passed.
PHILEP Monthly Webinar Series – Medicinal Marijuana: 2019 Update
August 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- There will be no Nursing CE (CNE) provided.
- For obtaining all CEUs (except EMT) you will need to register twice:
(i) at this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1287337201773493005
(ii) and on NJLMN
Topic: Medicinal Marijuana: 2019 Update
Speaker/s: Susan Carson, Director, Medicinal Marijuana, NJ Department of Health
Date: August 22,2019
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1287337201773493005
This webinar is designed to provide an update on recent changes to New Jersey’s Medicinal Marijuana Program. Topics include increased access for patient participation in the program, addition of qualifying medical conditions, how patients obtain approval to purchase medicinal marijuana, a brief overview of the types and forms of medicinal marijuana and the addition of alternative treatment centers (ATCs) (dispensaries).
Attendees will be able to:
- To inform about the addition of qualifying medical conditions
- To inform about increased access for patients, caregivers and physicians.
- To provide an update on the addition of alternative treatment centers ATCs and products
Reminder: Continuing Education credit is available for attendance provided you register in BOTH places either individually or send a sign-in sheet with time in and out signed by a supervisor.
If you have any questions, please contact Meena Rathee at firstname.lastname@example.org