If you are interested in presenting to our membership, please contact the LeadingAge New Jersey office.
Executive Certificate Senior Care Management
Senior Care Management
September 26 – December 12, 2019 | 5-8 p.m.
Rutgers University | Levin 102, Piscataway NJ Campus
Did you know that in the next two decades, there will be more than 70 million people over the age of 65? Plus, life expectancy in the US has increased 15 years since the 1930’s. What do all these numbers mean? The need for senior care services is on the rise in a big way. That’s why today’s senior care leaders need a keen understanding of strategy and finance in addition to keeping current in their knowledge and expertise in senior care services. The Senior Care Management Executive Certificate is designed to address this need.
Participating in this program will give you the strategic and organizational skills you need to navigate today’s rapidly changing senior health care environment as well as increase your understanding of the current and anticipated pressures of senior health care management.
- Acquire new vision for senior care management focused around patient outcomes and experiences.
- Understand the economic, management and operational complexities of senior care, senior care providers and practitioners.
- Learn about the senior care marketplace, business strategies in non-profit institutions and the use of information technology in senior care.
- Adapt to the challenges of senior care delivery, strategic management issues and operations.
- Apply analytical tools to determine tradeoffs across economic options.
- Gain insight into managing people, processes and organizations for strategic transformation in senior care.
- Best practices of senior care providers nationwide.
- Participating in this program will give you the strategic and organizational skills you need to navigate today’s rapidly changing senior health care environment as well as increase your understanding of the current and anticipated pressures of senior health care management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Executive Certificate is designed for professionals involved in or interested in senior care and individuals seeking to move into an executive level position. A Bachelor’s degree is a pre-requisite for this certificate program.
$2,995 for LeadingAge New Jersey and NJHA members
$3,495 for non-members
Taught using focused learning experiences and relevant case studies, the highly interactive Senior Care Management Executive Certificate covers a wide range of topics important to today’s health care professionals. The program consists of 10 three hour modules, all of which must be taken to qualify for the certificate. Sessions cannot be taken a la carte. Credits will be provided for LNHA and CALA.