If you are interested in presenting to our membership, please contact Amy S. Greenbaum.
- This event has passed.
“All Things Fair” Fall Fair Housing Update
November 14, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 3:15 pm
“All Things Fair”
2018 Fall Fair Housing Update
Leading Age New Jersey is pleased to present their Fall Fair Housing Training entitled: “All Things Fair.” Wanda Nieves, Director of Fair Housing, Brenda Edmondson, Chief of Compliance, and other members from the HUD/Newark Branch will present an all-day conference focusing on the following topics:
- Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plans (AFHMPs) – Getting them approved
- Tenant Selection Plans (TSPs) – Preparing effective ones
- Reasonable Accommodations and ADA Requirements
- Other Hot Topics and New Policy Highlights (e.g., LEP, Section 3, VAWA)
- Additional Considerations for Senior Housing (i.e., age discrimination, adult children/caretakers, mental illness)
- Executive Directors
- Front-line Executives (Asset Management, Property Management, Occupancy Specialists)
- Facility Maintenance Professionals
- Social service coordinators
- All other interested staff
9:00 am – Registration, continental meet & greet breakfast
10:00 am – Content presentation
12:00 pm – Networking luncheon
1:00 pm – Content presentation
2:30 pm – Question & Answer session
3:15 pm – Adjourn
The presenters welcome the opportunity to hear and answer your questions. In order to have adequate time to prepare, please forward questions to AGreenbaum@leadingagenj.org by Tuesday, November 6.
Registration Deadline is Monday, November 12.