Retirement Sales Counselor
The Pines – Retirement Sales Counselor
We are looking for a motivated, friendly individual with two years sales experience in Independ, Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing. Experience working in a Continuing Care Retirement Community is a plus!
We are Senior Living Community located in Whiting NJ seeking an energetic, positive, and motivated person for a Sales Counselor position in our Independent Living community. At The Pines, each and every resident and staff writes their own story. What will your story be?
- College degree preferred. A minimum of 2 years previous sales experience in an independent and/or assisted living setting is helpful.
- Proven track record in closing sales, ability to leverage technology, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to ask appropriate follow-up questions. Consultative Selling techniques.
- Meet organizational Sales goals
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
- Excellent listener who is passionate about serving seniors.
- Proficient with computers, lead management and software programs.
- Ability to work 1-2 Saturdays per month, some evenings and flexible hours
- Previous CCRC experience preferred.
- Report to the Director of Sales and support in operational and occupancy goals.
- Conduct community tours with potential residents and families.
- Build Rapport with targeted referral sources to generate leads and move-ins.
- Complete telephone, email, and communication initiatives as required.
- Document and organize database leads.
- Complete all necessary documentation for move-in requirements.
- Effectively support and communicate the mission and benefits of the organization.
Salary TBD based on experience. Base salary plus commission package.