Director of Public Relations
The Director of Public Relations is responsible for developing and executing effective plans to increase public awareness of all of the services provided by Fellowship Senior Living, as well as establishing relationships with businesses, contacts and media representatives to build and maintain our reputation. This position is responsible for unifying our brand across all print and digital channels, establishing and growing a social media presence across multiple platforms, and creating content and activities to increase awareness and referrals for all services that FSL provides.
Work with the VP of Sales and Marketing and CEO on developing a public relations strategy that reflects the organization’s vision and mission. Prepare and manage appropriate metrics and reports to measure progress against goals, and to ensure desired outcomes are complete.
Coordinate events on and off campus to ensure growth in public awareness and appreciation of all of the services by FSL. (Example: Public Interest programs, Health Fairs, Open Houses, co-sponsoring local events, etc.) This includes creation of effective promotional material and notifications to media.
Develop a strong network among local businesses and professionals to increase awareness and generate referrals by participation in and hosting of networking events, as well as CEU programs. Give tours of community and meet with referral sources on and off campus. Supports and attends local fundraising programs when appropriate.
Contact and make presentations to various senior groups, religious organizations, medical groups, business organizations, civic groups, schools, and others. Encourage organizations to hold events or meetings at Fellowship Village so they can experience our Community.
Responsible for communication to the broader community regarding the services and accomplishments of FSL, as well as industry trends, through press releases and editorials. Implement a robust social media program across all platforms. This includes, but is not limited to, managing Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and our blog. As well as managing our online reputation and website.
Develop an annual calendar detailing monthly PR strategic plans to meet goals. Monthly report details include but are not limited to: event analysis, social media/press, off-site visits, tours of campus, networking activities and travel expenses. Collect information and create quarterly Social Accountability report. Prepare and maintain the PR budget and submit monthly variance reports.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 5 years’ public relations experience, preferably in the healthcare field or non-profit organization.
- BA in marketing, communications, public relations, or other related field required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively advocate with external stakeholders and the media.
- Understanding of and effective use of strategic, persuasive and consultative PR techniques.
- Demonstrated record of working within a ‘performance-measured’ environment and experience with reporting and metrics management with a strong outcomes perspective.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other software applications.
- Advanced social media marketing skills to effectively build and sustain online visibility.
- Leadership skills and strategic, long-range planning capability with exceptional innovation skills.
- Detailed oriented with ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and priorities.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and to make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Results-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency and high level of integrity and dependability.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary and diverse team setting and possess strong interpersonal relationship skills. Ability to respond to and work with a mature resident population, contributing to a warm, caring and supportive environment for the enjoyment of the residents/clients and to promote this philosophy to all team members.
Why Join Fellowship Senior Living?
At Fellowship, we know that our team members are our greatest asset. We seek great talent, but most importantly, we seek out compassionate team members with a collaborative spirit. Through our Fellowship Spirit culture, access to career development programs, and our hands-on Leadership Team, we support creativity, individual growth, and teamwork.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, along with various team member recognition programs throughout the year.
By joining the Fellowship family, you’ll be part of an organization that supports a Culture of Hospitality and Excellence!
Apply online: www.fellowshipseniorliving.vikus.net/jobs